Sunday 28 January 2018

Photos are ready!

We had a fantastic ski assembly on Friday morning and everyone really enjoyed seeing more of the photos from last week.  Congratulations to all those who won Star Pupil prizes too and huge thanks to all the mums and dads who clubbed together to present the teachers with the lovely gifts - much appreciated!

Mrs Bell has put together all the photos (over 250!) and the PowerPoint from assembly onto a USB pen drive as a final souvenir from our trip. If you'd like your own USB pen drive to keep, please leave a comment below and Mrs Bell will make you your own copy! Each USB pen drive will cost just £6 with any profits going to school funds.



16 comments:

  1. Could I please order one thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I please order one.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could i have one please. Joanne Black

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverley Doherty30 January 2018 at 21:11

    Could I order one please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have one please ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like one please. Will send money to school with a Finlay. Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I have one please thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’d like to buy one to. Kaci Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like one also will send money in with justy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like one also katie strongs mum x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I order two please Mrs Bell - thanks

    Glad you liked your vouchers xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to buy one also please. (Sophie crowe)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes please Mrs Bell id love to have a usb pen thanks rhyses mum Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I order one please kane bailie’s Dad thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry just saw this are these still available Mrs bell?

    ReplyDelete